Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Live, Laugh, Rest, Breathe, Love

I want to live, laugh, rest, breathe and love every single day!

And by God's grace, I will. :)

I am tired of trying to be someone who is better than me, slimmer than me, prettier than me, uses less make up than me, smarter than me, funnier than me, laughs better than I do and etcccccc. tak habis habis. :/

I hate how sensitive I can get, how insecure I can be, how not confident I feel or look. I hate what a hypocrite I am sometimes. I hate that I have no respect for people or how sarcastic or mean I can be. How sometimes I am so full of myself. How I only talk to people I like, and ignore people I don't.

WHAT HAS BECOME OF ME? :( (I was never like this)

Realise how many I's and Me's are there? ( I am so gonna look back at this post and laugh at my own emoness) :P

I DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE THIS!!! and I know I shouldn't be. Can I pls be humbled?

Life's more than this. It has to be!

Changes are definately necessary, and let it not be temporary pls pls. (i'm begging you)

No comments: